RETRACT RETURN POLICIES
According to the right of withdrawal established by the Colombian law 1480 art. 47, the maximum term to exercise the right of withdrawal is 5 business days from the delivery of the property.
The product must be returned in the same conditions in which it was received. The transport costs and the others that lead to the return will be covered by the consumer.
In the event that all the aforementioned conditions are met, bellainsella.com will return the total amount paid, without proceeding to make discounts or withholdings, and the term may not exceed 30 calendar days.
You can make your change directly in the store located at Calle 29 # 41-117, in the city of Medellín, Colombia or by sending us an email to email@example.com with the order number, invoice number and products you want to change.
If for any reason you were not happy with the garment that you wore or that was presented to you, you can make the change within thirty (30) days, from the date you receive your product.
To exercise the right to change products must meet the following requirements:
- They must keep the original label.
- They must not have been used, washed or damaged.
- They must be returned in the original packaging.
- The purchase invoice or gift certificate must be presented.
- The articles in promotion or sale do not have change. Except for warranty.
CLAIM FOR QUALITY
As long as you have given proper use to the product you carry, we will recognize the factory guarantees of each brand. Before doing the paperwork for a claim, we suggest you check the most common cases of rejection of changes due to misuse of the garments:
- The time limit of three (3) months after the purchase was delivered to make the claim was exceeded.
- Do not follow the washing and care instructions for the garment.
- Use of deodorants with chemicals that discolor fabrics.
- Use of chemicals or bleach in the wash.
- Faded by direct drying in the sun.
- The garment was altered or modified by the client and therefore its last was damaged.
- The print, appliques or embroidery were ironed.
- Normal wear of the garment.
- The design of the garment has an artisan process that makes each garment have unique and irregular finishes between the same batch.